TRAINING/EVENTS WITH JULIE
Aug 2-6 – 5 Day Visibility Challenge with Michelle Kopper FREE! Save Your Spot Here
Click this link or search for @JulieHood, follow and click the bell to get reminders.
Not on Clubhouse yet? Use this link and scroll down to enter your number:
Join Julie in the Course Creators HQ Club
Wondering how to use Clubhouse? Get the Crushing It With Clubhouse Guide FREE! Get Your Guide Here
JOINT VENTURE EVENTS
Find your joint venture partners:
Build a Network that Works Masterclass. Aug 5 or Aug 7, 2021. FREE! Save Your Spot.
JVology LIVE. Next event September 22-24, 2021. Save Your Spot
2021 Ultimate Directory of Podcasters. Get your copy and look for potential podcasts to be a guest. FREE! Get It Here.
August, 2021 – Workshop with Julie: Sales Page Creation Secrets for Course Creators: How to Create and Design a Page That Wows Your Students
September, 2021 – Workshop with Julie: Joint Ventures for Course Creators: The Secret Sauce to Use Other People’s Lists to Find Your Perfect Students
1st Quarter, 2022 – 24 Hour Course Creator Daily, with Julie Hood
Let’s make it an amazing week… with a little Sunday night prep and planning session!
❓ Ask yourself 5 quick questions:
1. What does my calendar look like this week (and when can I work on my course this week)?
2. What’s the very next thing I need to do?
3. What marketing step can I take this week?
4. Is there anything left from last week that I need to finish ASAP?⚠️
5. What are my top to dos for this week and for Monday? ⭐️
- What worked last month?
- What didn’t work last month?
- Review your quarterly goals.
- What needs to happen this month? What are my big projects this month?
- What events are happening in the next few months?
- What are my numbers so far? (Revenue, Subscribers, Followers) Update your tracking stats.
3RD QUARTER PLANNING AND FREE TEMPLATES
- Review (or create!) your goals for 2021 using this tracking sheet.
- What are your big projects for 2nd quarter?
- Do some brainstorming of next steps for each one.
- Update your tracking stats for the quarter.
- What is my content plan for each week? What am I promoting? Use this calendar.
- What does my time map look like for a normal week?
PODCAST EPISODES YOU MAY HAVE MISSED…
(Click to open in new window & listen!)
Have a terrific week and 2021!