TRAINING/EVENTS WITH JULIE
Oct 28-Nov 4 Podfest Origins (Virtual + Live). Julie speaks virtually on Monday, Nov 1. Message Julie for tickets!
Teachable is hosting a regular training events… it’s a little tough to find them. Go to this link and scroll down to the bottom where it says “Upcoming Events”. Then click through the events. Here’s the link.
Tues, October 19, 5 pm Eastern – How to Get Booked On More Podcasts as a Guest – Add to your calendar
Want to understand Clubhouse? Here are three resources for you:
- Check out the Creator Commons
- Get the Crushing It With Clubhouse Guide FREE! Get Your Guide Here
- Get this free Clubhouse Guidebook.
Click this link or search for @JulieHood, follow and click the bell to get reminders.
Not on Clubhouse yet? Use this link and scroll down to enter your number:
Join Julie in the Course Creators HQ Club
Wondering how to use Clubhouse? Here are two resources for you:
JOINT VENTURE EVENTS
Find your joint venture partners:
JVology LIVE. Next event December, 2021. Save Your Spot
2021 Ultimate Directory of Podcasters. Get your copy and look for potential podcasts to be a guest. FREE! Get It Here.
January, 2022 – Topic and Title Challenge with Julie Hood
February, 2022 – 24 Hour Course Creator Daily… group coaching (only offered twice/year)
Let’s make it an amazing week… with a little Sunday night prep and planning session!
❓ Ask yourself 5 quick questions:
1. What does my calendar look like this week (and when can I work on my course this week)?
2. What’s the very next thing I need to do?
3. What marketing step can I take this week?
4. Is there anything left from last week that I need to finish ASAP?⚠️
5. What are my top to dos for this week and for Monday? ⭐️
- What worked last month?
- What didn’t work last month?
- Review your quarterly goals.
- What needs to happen this month? What are my big projects this month?
- What events are happening in the next few months?
- What are my numbers so far? (Revenue, Subscribers, Followers) Update your tracking stats.
4TH QUARTER PLANNING AND FREE TEMPLATES
- Review (or create!) your goals for the end of 2021 using this tracking sheet.
- What are your big projects for this quarter?
- Do some brainstorming of next steps for each one.
- Update your tracking stats for the quarter.
- What is my content plan for each week? What am I promoting? Use this calendar.
- What does my time map look like for a normal week?
PODCAST EPISODES YOU MAY HAVE MISSED…
(Click to open in new window & listen!)
Have a terrific week and 2021!