In this episode, host Julie Hood gives advice to course creator SarahJane West-Watson of FitFannyAdams.com. She’s juggling home, family with young children, a brick-and-mortar business, and a course creation business… all in the middle of the lockdown!
If you missed Part 1, you can listen to that episode here.
- What parents need to consider – and what they need to tell themselves about what they are doing! This is really important.
- One of the easiest and best ways to get in front of new audiences.
- How to tease your audience to build anticipation for an upcoming course.
- The best way to position a LIVE course for more sales.
- A discussion of platforms and hosting.
- What your emails should include – and when you should send them (and how often my high-end clients email!)
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Join us January 25, 2021 for the next DAILY version of the 24 Hour Course Creator program! I can’t wait to work with you on your first (or next!) online course.
Connect with Sarah Jane West-Watson at https://www.FitFannyAdams.com
Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/FitFannyAdams
Instagram at https://www.Instagram.com/FitFannyAdams
Be a Great Podcast Guest – https://coursecreatorshq.com/beaguest
Get on the mailing list when you sign up for the FREE training – Is Your Course Idea Any Good? at https://www.CourseCreatorsHQ.com/idea