In this episode, host Julie Hood gives advice to course creator SarahJane West-Watson of FitFannyAdams.com. She’s juggling home, family with young children, a brick-and-mortar business, and a course creation business… all in the middle of the lockdown!
- Why perfection can stop you in your tracks – and what really is the minimum you need, rather than making you perfect.
- What Julie did to make more time when her children were small.
- How finding your best time to be creative can transform your time.
- Embracing the fact that you can get help.
- How a five-minute list can move you forward!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Join us January 25, 2021 for the next DAILY version of the 24 Hour Course Creator program! I can’t wait to work with you on your first (or next!) online course.
Connect with Sarah Jane West-Watson at https://www.FitFannyAdams.com
Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/FitFannyAdams
Instagram at https://www.Instagram.com/FitFannyAdams
Be a Great Podcast Guest – https://coursecreatorshq.com/beaguest
Get on the mailing list when you sign up for the FREE training – Is Your Course Idea Any Good? at https://www.CourseCreatorsHQ.com/idea