I just wanted to send you a quick update… the Teachable prices are going up and features are changing in case this affects you. Be sure to upgrade to lock in your features by March 31, 2020!
- Professional Plan prices are going from $99 to $119. Current Pro Plan members have the Power Editor feature. That feature will no longer be available in the Professional Plan. Sign up for Pro here (and get all the Bonuses below).
- Basic Plan pricing will stay the same; however, Basic members will no longer have access to the feature to run an affiliate program. Going forward you will need the Pro plan if you would like an affiliate program. Sign up for Basic here (without the bonuses below).
So lock in your pricing before the March 31, 2020 deadline!
Now is the right time to sign up for Pro because Teachable is offering a huge bonus package for Pro members:
With the Pro plan you get the best bonuses and training they have ever offered included at no additional cost.
- They convinced six of the most successful creators they know to include their premium online courses with your purchase at no additional charge:
- Email List Academy Lite
- Smart from Scratch
- Video Editing for Beginners
- Launch Leader: The Ultimate Launch System for Entrepreneurs
- Blogging Business Bootcamp
- Instagram Sales Machine
- Plus the Reach Summit Replays!
So if you buy today, you get thousands of dollars worth of training for just the cost of buying a monthly Professional Teachable plan!
You also get live group coaching for an entire year. They have sessions with Teachable experts three times per week, every week to get you up and running.
2. The price of the Professional plan goes up after March 31, 2020—but if you buy today, you keep the old price.
In the six years of running Teachable, they have never changed the price of the Professional plan, despite adding lots of new features and live chat support.
However, every business needs to eventually raise prices to keep with the times—and after March 31, the price of the Professional plan goes from $99 per month to $119 per month.
Teachable believes in honoring the price they first promise to their customers when they sign up. And as such, every customer who buys the Professional plan by March 31, keeps the old price for as long as they remain on that plan.
For both these reasons I have no problem saying that, if you ever were considering buying Teachable and can afford to do so, this is the single best time for it.