In today’s episode, host Julie Hood shares some ideas if you wake up and you’re not motivated to work on your business today.
First, please, please get medical assistance if you are feeling depressed. Depression is a medical condition and the best thing you can do is get help from your doctor (here’s a link to symptoms).
This episode isn’t meant as medical advice… these are just a few of the ideas I’ve gathered through the years when I’m having a bad day and want to shift out of it.
“We don’t want to think happy thoughts all the time because we live in a world that has a 50-50 experience provided for us.” ~ Brooke Castillo
- Eat something healthy.
- Write and write and write (in a black notebook!)
- Stop trying to figure out why you feel this way today.
- Clear the decks… what is the bare minimum you need to do?
- Do something for yourself (self-care).
- Listen to what you’re thinking about.
- Get exercise (especially a short walk outside).
- Go to bed early.
- Make future plans.
- Check with doctor on vitamins, minerals, etc.
- Call a friend.
- Have a good cry.
- Do something for someone else.
- Get near water.
- Change your routine.
- Watch funny videos or TV shows.
- Remember who you are helping… get back to your mission.
I hope one of these ideas helps you feel better!
The Life Coach School Podcast with Brooke Castillo
Sign up for my free course Is My Course Idea Any Good? here.
CourseCreatorsHQ.club – to join the waitlist for my upcoming Clubhouse course