In this episode, host Julie Hood shares secrets to successful joint ventures – including what they are, how to use them, and what to watch out for when connecting with others.
See the upcoming Joint Venture events on the CourseCreatorsHQ.com calendar.
Use Calendly to set up meetings more easily – without all the back and forth.
Use Zoom meetings to connect.
Get my Sunday night calendar emails when you sign up for my free course – Is Your Course Idea Any Good? here.
(Some of these are affiliate links and I earn a commission when you sign up. I only recommend partners I have vetted or tools I personally use.)
Joint ventures can be one of the most powerful ways to build your course business.
What is a Joint Venture?
Here is the official “Julie Hood” definition. “A joint venture is any time you work with someone else to connect with their audience.”
Joint Ventures give you…
- Instant credibility and authority,
- A way to connect that’s cheaper than advertising and
- Access to your perfect target audience.
It’s a long-term game so start right now:
- Get your email list set up
- Set up Calendly and Zoom for meetings
- Know (or develop) who your perfect audience is
- Long term: setup your affiliate tracking system
- Have a special notebook for tracking partners and conversations
- Jump into the joint venture events and just get started!
See my upcoming rooms here.
CourseCreatorsHQ.club – to join the waitlist for my upcoming Clubhouse course