In this episode, you’ll get the secrets from host Julie Hood on how to plan your next 90 days to keep you moving forward on the most important projects to grow your course business. This masterclass may require a 2nd listen… the first listen to understand the concepts and a second listen to sit down and implement them!
See the template links below in Key Takeaways.
Danielle LaPorte’s book, The Desire Map
David Allen’s book Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
Get my Sunday night calendar emails when you sign up for my free course – Is My Course Idea Any Good? here.
(Some of these are affiliate links and I earn a commission when you sign up. I only recommend partners I have vetted and tools I personally use.)
The 7 Key Steps:
- Take a look backward… what worked or didn’t work last quarter?
- Review (or create!) your goals for 2021 using this Goal Tracking Sheet.
- What are your big projects for 2nd quarter?
- Do some brainstorming of next steps for each one of your projects.
- Update your tracking stats for the quarter.
- What is my content plan for each week? What am I promoting? Use this calendar.
- What does my time map look like for a normal week?
Connect with me on Clubhouse for FREE masterclasses at @JulieHood.
See my upcoming rooms here.
CourseCreatorsHQ.club – to join the waitlist for my upcoming Clubhouse course