If you have a ton of online course ideas – and don’t know which one to create – or maybe you don’t know what you could teach, use the questions in this episode to brainstorm your best online course idea.
Come join us for the 24 Hour Course Creator Intensive – and get your course content created over the weekend of November 4-6, 2022. Get the scoop here!
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR ONLINE COURSE CREATORS
If you have tons of course ideas, here are some questions to ask yourself to help decide which one is best:
- Which one has your audience been asking you for the most?
- Where have I gotten the best results for the most people?
- Which one will be easiest to create?
- Which one do you already have content for?
- Where does this land on the customer journey – is it early so you could have follow on courses? Put into some kind of order – like the prerequisites for college courses.
- What are the price points?
- How would you teach it – would you create all on your own as a DIY? Or would you do it as a group coaching?
- Do you have a unique framework that you use?
- Which one will be easiest to sell (so a majority of your audience is interested)?
- Which one are you most excited about to teach?
If you don’t know what you would teach about, here are 8 key questions to ask yourself and mull over:
- What are your hobbies?
- What comes naturally to you?
- What do people always ask you about or ask you how to do?
- Where and how do you spend your free time – TV shows, magazines, YouTube channels or social media accounts you are obsessed with?
- What did you like to do as a child?
- What were you good at in school?
- What skills did you pick up at your current job? Could they be transferred to a new audience?
- What other angles can you take on your job?
Sign up for my email list and get this free course Is My Course Idea Any Good? here:
Let’s talk about this episode on GoodPods – https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/goodpods (mobile only, download the app first)