In this episode, host Julie Hood shares 8 different questions to ask yourself when you are updating your course – and how you can make your course even bettter the 2nd time around!
Come join us for the 24 Hour Course Creator Intensive – and get your course content created over the weekend of November 4-6, 2022. Get the scoop here!
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR ONLINE COURSE CREATORS
Here are some questions to ask yourself when updating your course (and listen in to hear how I’m applying these questions) –
- What feedback did you get from your students?
- Where did your students get stuck?
- Review your statistics on lesson completion.
- Are you missing any images?
- Are there any additional worksheets or checklists you can add?
- Should you rearrange any lessons? Or maybe break them apart?
- Are there any missing lessons? Are there any lessons that are too long and need to be shortened?
- How can you market & sell the course a little differently?
Sign up for my email list and get this free course Is My Course Idea Any Good? here:
Let’s talk about this episode on GoodPods – https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/goodpods (mobile only, download the app first)