Happy International Podcast Day! In this special episode, Julie Hood invites five of her favorite podcasting gurus to share their secrets and answer questions… all about podcasting for online course creators.
Join Melanie Benson, Adam Schaeuble, Doug Sandler, Alex Sanfilippo and Travis Brown to discover the secrets to podcasting.
If you have ever thought about creating a podcast… or just want to improve your podcast, there are so many incredible ideas (and links) in this episode!
Be sure to follow and subscribe to the podcasts from today’s gurus and get their free gifts!
Melanie Benson – Amplify Your Success Podcast
Get her free gift “How to Become a Highly Paid Authority” here.
Connect with Adam for the PodcastingBusiness.School.
Doug Sandler – Nice Guys on Business Podcast
Get his free Podcast Toolkit here.
Travis Brown – Podcast Builder Club Podcast
Grab your free PodDeck cards here.
Alex Sanfilippo – Creating a Brand Podcast
Get free advice from Alex in his Creating a Brand Inner Circle here.
- Podcasting is a phenomenal way to build your authority and influence. (Melanie Benson)
- Start with the person you want to impact and create the show they want to listen to. (Adam Schaeuble)
- In addition to your online course, there are several other ways to make money from your podcast – without having to find sponsors. (Doug Sandler)
- Avoid podfade by reducing your output, taking a break, reusing content and being authentic, transparent and vulnerable. (Travis Brown).
- New podcasters should have a narrow focus for your show and podcasters are serving the world. (Alex Sanfilippo)
And way too many more to list them all! You’ll just have to listen to the full episode. 😉
CONNECT ON INSTAGRAM
Sign up for my free course Is My Course Idea Any Good? here.
CourseCreatorsHQ.club – to join the waitlist for my upcoming Clubhouse course