In this episode, you’ll learn 9 questions to ask before you pick your online course hosting platform. This is one of those things you want to get right from the beginning. Changing later could create a huge headache… not only for you, but also for any students who are halfway through your course. Should you use Kajabi, Thinkific, Teachable, WordPress or something else? This episode will help you decide!
Get the scoop on Kajabi and the free bonuses I give away when you sign up using my partner link. Go here and get on the list to hear about the amazing offer in July 2021.
Really on a super tight budget? Then check out Thinkific’s option to sign up to host one course for free (as of July, 2021. It may change in the future.).
Considering WordPress? Make sure you get WordPress managed hosting with really good support. Here’s the host that I have used for years – LiquidWeb. Their phone support is amazing! Every time I get stuck, they help me out.
Ask yourself these 9 questions when you are picking a course host:
- Does it host your video?
- Does the tool work with your email software?
- Does the tool have an affiliate program?
- What is your break-even point?
- What is the student experience?
- What kind of support?
- Is there a trial period (or even a free period)?
- What ongoing maintenance is needed?
- What other features does the tool have (or do I need)?
CourseCreatorsHQ.club – to join the waitlist for my upcoming Clubhouse course