In this episode, host Julie Hood shares the secrets to pricing your online course… including her ideas on what it takes to have a high-priced course.
Find Alma Bradford on Clubhouse at @almajbradford.
- You must be 100 percent comfortable with your price.
- Consider starting low & raising your prices with each launch.
- Determine what price you need to make a living.
- Higher priced courses may need a different sales process.
- Plan your sequence of prices (this is your value ladder).
- Make your offer irresistible, add personalized advice & get results so you can have a higher price.
- Play with your pricing. It’s your decision!
An amazing special on one of my favorite tools (it’s so tough to keep this a secret!) and I’m doing an email marketing workshop in July so watch for that too!
CourseCreatorsHQ.club – to join the waitlist for my upcoming Clubhouse course