Are you prepared if a crisis happens in your life? How will your online course business continue? You should definitely have some plans in place & in this episode, host Julie Hood shares ways to be prepared, even when life happens! Get the full notes & listen in at https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/178.
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR ONLINE COURSE CREATORS
Ask yourself these questions both now – and in a crisis – so you can be prepared:
- What has to be done for my clients and students? How and when will I update them?
- How can I make sure I still send weekly emails? Do I have a team member who can help?
- Do I have at least two backup podcast episodes that are ready to go, with show notes?
- What tech do I need to be more portable and work anywhere? (For example, Julie had her iPad and keyboard)
- How can I focus in small blocks of time? Can I go to a different area of the hospital?
- Who is a team member or past team member who could help?
- Do I need to record some training to have ready? (Julie is recording training on her email software.)
- Can you set up some automatic social media posts?
- Will you issue refunds?
- How will you help your mindset, self-care & sleep?
- How can your spiritual life support you? (Thank you for all the prayers!)
- Do you have emergency savings?
- What can you cut or remove? (For example, we started using paper plates!)
With a little preparation, you can be ready to handle when life happens and a crisis appears.
For scheduling social media posts to go out automatically:
E166: Speedy Social Media Secrets for Online Course Creators:
E073: 6 Social Media Tools I Can’t Live Without
Download your FREE Ultimate Course Creators Planner here
Sign up for my email list and get this free course Is My Course Idea Any Good? here.
Let’s talk about this episode on GoodPods – https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/goodpods (mobile only, download the app first)