In this episode, host Julie Hood takes you behind the scenes on what it really takes to run a 7-figure online course business!
Special discounts since you listen to the podcast!
If you need help creating your course…
Grab the 24 Hour Course Creator DIY version and get $200 off! Plus you can apply your investment against the next LIVE group coaching session. Use coupon code PODCAST to save $200!
If you need help selling your course…
Jump into Course Profits Accelerator now… you’ll get an extra FREE month in this round PLUS you can save $100! Use the coupon code PODCAST to jump in today!
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR ONLINE COURSE CREATORS
As you grow your business – as you scale – these are some targets you want to aim for! But I’m not saying you should be doing all this TODAY or that EVERY 7-figure seller does all of these tasks. There are lots of paths to succcess.
It’s just a list to point yourself in the right direction and choose from!
Part of the fun part of building your business is working through which of these tasks you should do when – which is a BIG part of Course Profits Accelerator. I have a proprietary blueprint where I’ve mapped out the pieces for my students so they know what to do first – and what to do later!
Here are nine things that 7-figure course creators do differently:
- They have a big email list.
- They have lots of lead magnets.
- They have lots of traffic sources.
- They have many joint venture partners (even better when those partners have big email lists) and a joint venture manager (or even a full joint venture team).
- They create evergreen funnels to sell their products.
- They spend money on getting leads.
- They use upsells and downsells to boost their profits – one client had 17% more revenue!
- They really watch their results & numbers – including tracking all the way from signup to sale.
- They are constantly trying new things (and OK when they flop!)
What tiny step can you take today to move yourself forward toward seven figures?
Sign up for my email list and get this free course Is My Course Idea Any Good? here:
Let’s talk about this episode on GoodPods – https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/goodpods (mobile only, download the app first)