In this episode, Julie Hood helps you answer the questions: What Should I Do Now? and What Should I Do Later? Get a behind-the-scenes peek into how she answered these questions.
Get the full episode notes at https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/101
100TH EPISODE GIVEAWAY
Sign up for the prize drawing & invite your friends at https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/giveaway
The Grand Prize is a set of courses, training, and 1:1 coaching with Julie worth $3,231! Visit every day to get even more entries!
Wondering where to go next? Where should you focus? Apply for a “Kickstart Your Profits” Session ($500 value). Based on your answers, I’ll point you toward the best next step for you: it might be a course, it might be a VIP Day with me, it might be my Course Profits Accelerator or something else! I’m offering the “Kickstart Your Profits” Sessions for free for a limited time. Apply Here
Use the Time Map template here.
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR ONLINE COURSE CREATORS
– Set aside at least a week or two as your What Now? What Later? Time.
– Capture all the ideas in one place – a notebook or maybe the notes app on your phone.
– Then grab your calendar and plan the big rocks:
1. When are your launches?
2. What has to get done?
3. What are big family events?
– Look at your results and numbers to see what you should keep doing and what you should stop.
– Review your Weekly Routine. Use the Time Map template here.
– What does your regular weekly routine look like?
– What do I want to start or stop on social media?
– How can a VA help you with any of these pieces?
– Keep that Idea List. Some of those really good ideas might not be for now, but they may be perfect later.
Sign up for my email list and get this free course Is My Course Idea Any Good? here:
Let’s talk about this episode on GoodPods – https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/goodpods (mobile only, download the app first)