Join Us for the Topic and Title Challenge!
5 Days of FREE Coaching with Julie!
Tools for Creating Your Course
- To host your course:
- To record and edit videos:
- Mac: Screenflow
- PC: Camtasia
- Both: Adobe Creative Cloud
- Both: Movavi Video Suite
- Both: Zoom (for recording only)
- Google Docs and Google Slides
- Ring Light to improve your videos
- Envato Elements for presentation templates
- Funnel Gorgeous for slide decks and presentation templates
- Irig (for recording from your phone)
- ATR 2100 USB (for recording from your computer)
Marketing Your Course
- ConvertKit for an email newsletter
- Audacity for audio editing
- MissingLettr for a year’s worth of social media posts
- Social Bee for recurring social media posts
- Snappa for creating graphics (yes, instead of Canva!)
- For tracking links:
- Use Pretty Links Lite for WordPress sites
- Use Rebrandly to set up your own link tracker
- For a project management tool, consider Trello
Connect with me on Clubhouse for FREE masterclasses at @JulieHood.
CourseCreatorsHQ.club – to join the waitlist for my upcoming Clubhouse course
Wanna listen to the podcast about these tools? Check it out here!