Your Summer Course Creation & Marketing Plan
Resource #1: 5 Questions for This Week…
Ask yourself 5 quick questions:
1. What does my calendar look like this week (and when can I work on my course this week)?
2. What’s the very next thing I need to do?
3. What marketing step can I take this week?
4. Is there anything left from last week that I need to finish ASAP?
5. What are my top projects for this week and for Monday?
Resource #2: Join Me for the 24 Hour Course Creator Daily!
The 24 Hour Course Creator Daily program is officially OPEN for just a few more days.
We start on June 6th, and you can get an incredible special to get your course created (and add this asset to your business)!
The best part? The Mastermind Support Group. We have an amazing group of returning and new folks coming into the group this round. Get the scoop here and sign up now before the fast-action bonuses are taken!
Resource #3: The FREE Topic & Title Workshop
If you missed the Topic and Title Challenge, I’m trying something new and hosting a 90-minute Topic & Title Workshop on Thursday, June 2nd at 9:30 AM Eastern to help you figure out your topic and title.
It will be an implementation workshop, so you can actually do the work (and not just learn about it.) And the best part? It’s free to you. Just click here to get on the list!
Resource #4: Create an Evergreen Funnel
Ready to market your course with an evergreen funnel? The Scale Your Business Summit is starting on June 14th and it’s free. Save your spot here.
Resource #5: Free Month of Course Profits Accelerator!
Got a course and want some help marketing and selling it? With Julie + a terrific mastermind? We have a new group of folks starting the Course Profits Accelerator and getting June for free. Curious? Find out more here.
Resource #6: Plan June with These 6 Questions
Since June is about to start, here are some questions for the new month:
- What worked last month?
- What didn’t work last month?
- Review your quarterly goals.
- What needs to happen this month? What are my big projects this month?
- What events are happening in the next few months?
- What are my numbers so far? (Revenue, Subscribers, Followers) Update your tracking stats.