This episode discusses one of the hidden problems of course creation: getting your students to actually finish your course! Host Julie Hood shares 8 ways to you can help your students get all the way through your course.
Get the free training, Is My Course Idea Any Good? when you sign up here (and you’ll get my weekly educational emails).
Do you have a question about creating or marketing your online course? To get free coaching from Julie and be included in a future episode of the podcast, leave your audio question at AskJulieHood.com.
Here are 8 things that impact whether or not your student finishes your course:
1. The instructor – are they concise or are they wordy and disorganized?
2. How big is the pain for the student?
3. Is there a community around your course so the students are working together?
4. Can you add gamification?
5. Remember… you can lead a horse to water…
6. Create a schedule and have your students commit to time on their calendars.
7. Use cheat sheets and templates to make completing the course easier.
8. Use your pricing to attract clients who are serious!
Sign up for my free course Is My Course Idea Any Good? here.
Connect with me on Clubhouse for FREE masterclasses at @JulieHood.
CourseCreatorsHQ.club – to join the waitlist for my upcoming Clubhouse course