In this episode, get 5 ideas to improve your videos, including your course videos, your Lives, and your YouTube videos… from a very special guest!
Join us for the 24 Hour Course Creator Daily group coaching starting on June 14, 2021 with group coaching to help you get your first (or your next!) course finished in just 24 hours. It will not run again until 2022 so now is the time to jump in! Find out more here.
Use these laptop risers to raise your computer higher when you are on video or doing Zoom calls.
Use this Newerr Ring Light to improve your video lighting.
Watch Emily’s original Instagram video here.
- Speak really enthusiastically (“play a character”)
- Make sure you are smiling!
- Check your appearance (wear solid colors and women may need extra makeup on camera)
- Use a flattering camera angle (shoot slightly above or at eye level). Do not shoot from below and have the camera pointing “up at your face” especially with web cams. Use a laptop stand to get your web cam higher.
- Be yourself on camera.
Plus a couple bonus tips:
- Use a laptop stand/riser. Link to Amazon
- Make sure you have good lighting. Link to Newerr Ring Light.
Connect with me on Clubhouse for FREE masterclasses at @JulieHood.
CourseCreatorsHQ.club – to join the waitlist for my upcoming Clubhouse course