In this episode, host Julie Hood breaks the “cone of silence” on what it really takes to create and market an online course. Use these 7 secrets to help you get your course up and running without getting stuck in these pitfalls.
Jump into the FREE 5 day challenge at TopicAndTitleChallenge.com to find your rockstar course idea and name your course!
Mark your calendars to join us for the next 24 Hour Course Creator Daily session starting on June 14th with group coaching to help you get your first (or your next!) course finished in just 24 hours. Find out more here.
Episode 21 – 10 Time-Saving Secrets to Course Creation
Get the free training on where to host your course here.
1. It will probably take you longer than you think.
2. It’s tougher to keep it simple.
3. You need either time OR money.
4. You can waste a lot of time figuring out the tech.
5. Little things can make a big difference.
6. Tracking is your friend.
7. The rewards from seeing your first sale and the first student succeed are like no other.
CourseCreatorsHQ.club – to join the waitlist for my upcoming Clubhouse course