What? Another social media site? In this episode host Julie Hood explains why course creators really need to be on the social media app, Clubhouse.
CourseCreatorsHQ.club – to join the waitlist
JoinClubhouse.com – to save your user name (handle) and sign up.
Follow Julie at @JulieHood
Follow Shereese Alexander at @ShereeseA
Even though none of us have time for another social media network, here are 6 reasons why you should be on Clubhouse.
- Clubhouse is new so you can get in at the beginning and reap the benefits.
- Clubhouse is all audio (no prepping for video).
- Clubhouse lets you talk to your potential students (a lot!).
- Clubhouse moderation lets you be the expert in the room (with a whole bunch of other experts).
- Clubhouse notifications automatically notify your followers.
- Clubhouse clubs gather your potential students all in one place.
Reasons Not to Use Clubhouse
- Right now it’s only for iPhones and iPads that can run iOS 13.
- You do need an invitation.
- You’ll need some discipline!
- It’s a bit of the Wild West right now.
- You don’t like audio.
Connect with me on Clubhouse for FREE masterclasses at @JulieHood