In this bonus episode, you’ll learn six of the biggest mistakes that experts make – so you can avoid them!
Julie and her guests are doing a best seller book launch for their anthology “Engaging Experts” on January 27, 2021 so be sure to grab your copy!
Get the Engaging Experts ebook for only $1.99 today (and no, you don’t have to have a Kindle! You can read the book on your phone or computer.).
This dynamic book is your guide to the people and connections you need to go from ordinary and extraordinary!
Get your book here– https://coursecreatorshq.com/BookEE-US
Kimberly Weitkamp, Audience Converter
http://AudienceConverter.com/giveaway – Get the Perfect Welcome Series
Connie Whitman, Whitman Associates
https://WhitmanAssoc.com/csa – Assessment of your communication superpowers
Julie Hood, Course Creators HQ
https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/idea – Is Your Course Idea Any Good?
The 6 Biggest Mistakes Experts Make:
- They don’t figure out exactly who their audience is.
- They forget to tell people how to take the next step.
Content Creation (Julie)
- They don’t build their email list – early and use it regularly to contact their subscribers.
- They don’t create an online course soon enough (and it can even be a mini-course as a free gift).
- They don’t prepare for how to connect during networking events.
- They don’t follow up. Only 2% of business owners follow up past the 5th-13th touch. 98% of the time, they stop at the 4th touch.