In this episode, host Julie Hood talks about mini-courses and how to strategically use them in your online course business for leads & revenue.
Come listen on YouTube:
Leave me a written or voice message! Share your celebrations, questions, and challenges with Julie: :https://coursecreatorshq.com/backstagepass
Black Friday Deals
Join the Profit Levers Workshop & Rock 2024:
Get started on your course marketing foundation for only $1!
Coming in December! Mini-Course Workshop
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR ONLINE COURSE CREATORS
Advantages of Mini Courses as Online Courses
– Great for lead generation
– Mini courses provide more value than freebies like resource guides or ebooks
– Quick way to generate fast cash
– Mini courses that offer specific results can be charged for
– Faster to create than full-length courses
– Can be focused on a tight topic with fewer lessons and less material
Focus on Microlearning
Julie’s definition of Microlearning is a lesson that can fit on one screen of a cell phone.
– Microlearning resonates with people who are used to scrolling through social media on their phones
– Easier way to reach people and deliver content
Challenges of Mini Courses
– Keeping mini courses focused
– Experts tend to want to share more information, so it’s important to edit content down
– Choosing the right topic for a mini course
– Topic should be a step people take right before needing your full course
– Course Creators HQ podcast is now on YouTube!
Let’s connect at https://coursecreatorshq.com/YouTubePodcast
– Come join me in the new backstage area for audience interaction
– Voice messages and written chats can be left for the host
– Black Friday deals!
– Profit levers workshop for getting ready for 2024
– Launchpad membership for only $1 – creating and marketing online courses
– Mini class workshop for creating mini courses more efficiently coming in December!
Download your FREE Ultimate Course Creators Planner – https://coursecreatorshq.com/2023planner
Sign up for my email list and get this free course Is My Course Idea Any Good? here.
Let’s talk about this episode on GoodPods – https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/goodpods (mobile only, download the app first)