Join Julie Hood and her co-host Mimi Langley for this week’s episode on the 5 things you should have for a course that sells. This is a longer episode (almost an hour) – because it is a replay from a Clubhouse room where we dug deep into what it takes to create an amazing online course.
Jump into the Topic and Title Challenge that starts on October 2, 2023. Save Your Spot Here:
And don’t forget – the 24 Hour Course Creator Daily course and coaching program starts October 11, 2023. Let’s work together on your course! Get signed up here:
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR ONLINE COURSE CREATORS
The 5 Things (listen in for details – and for even more questions!) –
1. You need to know who you want to help.
2. You need a topic that people really want.
3. You need a specific result that your course provides.
4. You need a really good, intriguing title.
5. Your course needs to be consumable – and not too long and not too short.
Hope you got an idea or two you can use!
Download your FREE Ultimate Course Creators Planner – https://coursecreatorshq.com/2023planner
Sign up for my email list and get this free course Is My Course Idea Any Good? here.
Let’s talk about this episode on GoodPods – https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/goodpods (mobile only, download the app first)