In this episode, let’s talk email… and how easy it can be to get your email newsletter up and running! Host Julie Hood shares some of her secrets to use an email list to connect and build a relationship with potential students.
CALENDAR REMINDERS – all in 2023:
Sept 5 – Effortless Email – Setup of your email newsletter, landing page, your freebie, your routine and your
Oct 2 – Topic and Title Challenge! FREE
October 11 – 24 Hour Course Creator Daily starts
3 Ways to Work Together –
1. Let my team setup your email newsletter in ConvertKit or Kajabi – you send us your free gift and we’ll do the rest. Get more details when you contact Julie by email or through Messenger on Facebook here.
2. Lifetime course access + Live Coaching Sept 5 – Oct 10 – Effortless Email for Course Creators – Sign Up Here
3. Membership course access + Live Coaching Sept 5 – Oct 10 – Sign Up Here.
E130: 3 Tips and 3 Secrets to Make Email Marketing Easy!
E090: 7 Big Email Mistakes Online Course Creators Make
E052: Email Marketing – The 6 Cs for Online Course Creators
E038: Email Marketing Secrets for Course Creators
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR ONLINE COURSE CREATORS
List of what you need to setup:
- Email newsletter tool (ConvertKit or all-in-one like Kajabi)
- Free gift (report / mini-course)
- Thank you page
- Welcome email message that delivers the freebie – you don’t have to create a funnel when you get started!
Lot of nuances to doing these 5 steps well – which is what we are getting into throughout Sept, but I have time to give you a couple here:
- Keep your optin page simple (we will be sharing the template
- Pick a free gift that is early in the process – BEFORE your course!
- Subject lines are SO important – and AI can definitely help you with copywriting and give you some ideas for even better subject lines!
We also talked about what to say each week and what to say if it’s been months since you emailed your list!
Download your FREE Ultimate Course Creators Planner – https://coursecreatorshq.com/2023planner
Sign up for my email list and get this free course Is My Course Idea Any Good? here.
Let’s talk about this episode on GoodPods – https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/goodpods (mobile only, download the app first)