Have you gotten the question yet? “How long is your course?” If no one has asked you this one yet, you’ll definitely want to put together an answer to share and today’s episode will help you do just that. Get the full show notes at https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/151
Celebrate the 150th episode and join the drawing for a huge prize package!
Finally get your course done (and add a new revenue stream)! Come join us for the 24 Hour Course Creator Intensive – July 12-15, 2023 – let’s get your course content together over one time, includes coaching calls and co-working times!
Get private label rights content at
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR ONLINE COURSE CREATORS
Two important things:
- If you haven’t joined the drawing for almost $5K in prizes, make sure you go to CourseCreatorsHQ.com/drawing
- The other thing that coming in July – 24 Hour Course Creator Intensive – come join us to get your course content together with group coaching! https://coursecreatorshq.com/PodcastIntensive
Your goal as the course creator is to make it as easy and quick as possible (include the essential steps only, direct links, cheat sheets, to do lists and templates).
To estimate the time it takes for your course:
- Start by counting up the hours of time in the videos and written content
- Estimiate implementation time for you – and multiply by 2x to 5x for beginners
- Work with your beta course students to estimate their time
- Sum up so you can give an approximate time
- Then add a caveat that it depends on a lot of factors, but this is your general estimate (and your results may vary)
- You may want to add “recommended time to spend” to your lessons so your students don’t go down rabbit holes! (I do this in 24 Hour Course Creator where I give a specific amount of time to be spent on research)
Download your FREE Ultimate Course Creators Planner – https://coursecreatorshq.com/2023planner
Sign up for my email list and get this free course Is My Course Idea Any Good? here.
Let’s talk about this episode on GoodPods – https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/goodpods (mobile only, download the app first)