In this episode, host Julie Hood shares 7 ways you can create your course like a pro – and make yours better than most of the courses out there. These 7 ideas will put you over the top and save you some headaches in the long term.
Come join us for the 24 Hour Course Creator Intensive – July 12-15, 2023 – let’s get your course content together over one time, includes coaching calls and co-working times!
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR ONLINE COURSE CREATORS
1. Have a tightly-targeted audience – don’t call it a niche! I mean something different (listen for the full explanation).
2. Create an outline first!
3. Look for items missing: acronyms, steps, pre-steps, what do I need to have or know FIRST (make those part of the “This course is for…”
4. Don’t get wrapped up making things look perfect.
5. Start thinking about promotion early – the earlier the better!
6. Do a test drive first!
7. When things get hard, focus on the goal – helping your students get a specific result!
Download your FREE Ultimate Course Creators Planner – https://coursecreatorshq.com/2023planner
Sign up for my email list and get this free course Is My Course Idea Any Good? here.
Let’s talk about this episode on GoodPods – https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/goodpods (mobile only, download the app first)