Should you pre-sell your course? Is this a good or a bad way to prevent creating a course that no one will buy? Also, what questions should you ask before you pre-sell? Host Julie Hood digs into all of this on today’s episode.
Set up your foundation for your online course business. For help, check out the Course Sales Launchpad – 90-day all access pass to set up your email, lead magnet, your sales page and your collaborations/joint ventures. Includes weekly coaching with Julie PLUS AI integration. We started May 2, 2023 but as a podcast VIP, you can jump in today and catch last night’s replay at the discount price this week – https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/launchpad
Interested in the Kajabi Kickstart course that I mention in the podcast? https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/KK
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR ONLINE COURSE CREATORS
Listen in to hear about what happened with my own “pre-sell” experience (and the gotchas!)
Before you pre-sell your course, ask yourself these 8 questions:
1. What content am I going to need each week?
2. How fast am I at creating lessons?
3. Is it super-detailed? Or fairly high-level?
4. Am I good at finishing projects?
5. Do I have a complete outline?
6. How will I deliver the course?
7. Can I create 3 lessons ahead?
8. What kind of collateral materials will I need (workbook, checklist, anything else)?
Download your FREE Ultimate Course Creators Planner – https://coursecreatorshq.com/2023planner
Sign up for my email list and get this free course Is My Course Idea Any Good? here.
Let’s talk about this episode on GoodPods – https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/goodpods (mobile only, download the app first)