In this episode, host Julie Hood talks about when and how to hire experts to help you move forward, more quickly – and questions to use as you evaluate where to invest next. Get the full show notes and links at https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/136.
Topic and Title Challenge – Come join us! Runs through Sunday, March 12, 2023 – last chance to jump in!
24 Hour Course Creator Daily – Starts March 15, 2023. Check it out –
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR ONLINE COURSE CREATORS
What criteria should you use when you decide whether to invest in help, coaches, courses and other resources? Here are some ideas for you & questions to ask:
- What’s my timeline? Am I on the fastest path to cash or more of a dabbler (like Julie was)?
- How much capital do I have to invest in my business right now?
- Is this going to move me forward?
- Am I committed to doing my part of the process?
- Where will this fit into my time?
- How much longer will it take to grow my course business – if I try to do it all myself?
One last suggestion: Follow just one coach or marketer at a time. Go all in and then evaluate the results. (That way you don’t add conflicting advice to the mix.)
Download your FREE 2023 Ultimate Course Creators Planner – https://coursecreatorshq.com/2023planner
Sign up for my email list and get this free course Is My Course Idea Any Good? here.
Let’s talk about this episode on GoodPods – https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/goodpods (mobile only, download the app first)