What does it take to re-launch your course? It should be easier the 2nd time around, right? Probably. Be here are some ideas to make your 2nd, 3rd or even 4th launch even better!
Topic and TItle Challenge – Come join us!
We talked about these tools in E055: Tracking – The Secret Sauce of Course Creators
For recording Demo Videos for your team –
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR ONLINE COURSE CREATORS
Here are 8 ideas to make re-launching easier:
1. If your easiest buyers bought the first time around, what can you say this time to catch the rest of your buyers?
2. What do you need to change with this launch?
3. What worked really well the first time around?
4. Where can you find new leads for this launch?
5. Can you add joint venture partners this time around? Give them plenty of warning ahead of time.
6. Make sure you update all the dates and images!
7. Advanced tip: Use shortlinks so you don’t have update the links everywhere. Just update the shortlinks.
8. Plan out your re-launch during your regular launch (so you don’t have to remember 6 months later!) Create to do lists and record demo videos for your team so they can do most of the work for you!
Good luck with your re-launch!
Let’s talk about this episode on GoodPods – https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/goodpods (mobile only, download the app first)