In this episode, host Julie Hood shares a new marketing pet peeve – and some simple ways you can reduce business friction in your online course business.
Continue the conversation! Come join Julie on Clubhouse to discuss Ways to Reduce Business Friction (or click the link to listen to the replay on the web):
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR ONLINE COURSE CREATORS
Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- How hard is it for students to login to your course?
- How difficult is it to buy your course? Does it take a lot of clicks and screens?
- Can people contact you? How can they find out more?
- Do you have broken links on your website (yep! I’m working on this one!)
- Does your sales page answer all their questions?
- Do your course lessons have workbooks? Cheat Sheets? Checklists? Templates?
- Do you include links to find out more information?
- Do you explain how to navigate your course platform?
- Do you have automation set up?
Another drawing for podcast listeners. Congrats to Kim R. who won the 100th Podcast Episode Drawing!
Thanks to cmarzarella for the 5-star review on Apple podcasts, and Erica Ross-Krieger, Kim Weitkamp and CeAnne Jones who donated to the 100th podcast episode drawing.
Sign up for my email list and get this free course Is My Course Idea Any Good? here:
Let’s talk about this episode on GoodPods – https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/goodpods (mobile only, download the app first)
Connect with me on Clubhouse for FREE masterclasses at @JulieHood.