In this episode, guest experts join Julie Hood to discuss the social audio landscape… Amazon AMP, LinkedIn Audio, Twitter Spaces, and Clubhouse. Which tool is the best for you, your audience and your students?
Come check out these notes at https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/87
Here are the tools we discussed:
- Amazon AMP with Jeff Stein (in beta)
- LinkedIn Audio with Sandra Long (in beta)
- Twitter Spaces with Deb Coman
- Clubhouse with AshleyFern Lintner
- Micro Audio Summits with Wendy Breakstone
(Also this room was hosted on Clubhouse on March 15, 2022 – so several of these tools may have expanded and changed since then.)
To jump into Amazon AMP, go to this link and use the code LULLABYCLUB:
Get Jeff Stein’s resource on storytelling:
Get Sandra Long’s LinkedIn Audio Events User Guide:
Follow AshleyFern to learn more about Clubhouse and Pinterest:
Take Wendy Breakstone’s masterclass to use a Micro Audio Summit(TM) to build your email lists with an audio event:
Private Podcasting show tool:
To host your podcast:
(Interested in Kajabi? Here’s the link to get a 30-day trial – instead of the normal 14-day trial plus $900 worth of bonuses:
For even more amazing rooms like this one, follow Julie Hood on Clubhouse:
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR ONLINE COURSE CREATORS
– Social audio can be extremely high impact, but it’s also high effort (you can’t farm it out to an assistant).
– Get your ROTI (return on time investment).
– It’s OK to have slow growth – to make sure you allow enough time to get traction.
– Choose the platform that enhances your experience ~ and has your target audience!
– Jump in as a participant first – and you can learn as you go.
– If you can jump in at the beginning when a tool launches (and you like the tool!), you can sometimes get a bigger following early.
– Get your name and your branding accounts on the tools… then see if you like it, both as a participant and as a host.
– Then see if you can find your potential students on a tool, so you can learn from them, connect with them & research their needs.
Sign up for my email list and get this free course Is My Course Idea Any Good? here.
Let’s talk about this episode on GoodPods – https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/goodpods (mobile only, download the app first)